1998 Chevrolet Silverado C/k3500 4X4 Crew Cab 4 Door 7.4L 454 Only 94,000 Miles
The exterior is in great condition and Still Retains It’s Original Light Pewter Metallic Paint. The Paint Is Great Condition And Still Looks Deep And Glossy And Hasn’t Even Lost Any Of It’s Shine. Was Never Wreck Or Totaled. Never Repainted Or Had Any Body Work Done To It. The Body Is Straight And Shows No Major Dent’s, Scratches, Rock Chips Or Road Rash. The Floor Pans, Kick Panels And Rocker Panels – Shows Zero Rust & Are All Very Solid Also All Door Jams Have Zero Rust An The Doors Shut With Ease Tight & Flush. Has All Of The Original Bumpers And Chrome Trim – All Are In Great Shape With No Dents Or Pitting. Still Displays All Chevy Vin Verification Stickers. It’s Never Seen Inclement Weather And Never Off Road. The Undercarriage Is Clean Without Any Rust Issues. Has All The Original Decals. All 4-Wheels Are In Great Condition. The Engine Compartment Is Extremely Clean. Has Been Maintained Since New With No Aftermarket Kits Or Mods Put On It, It’s 100% Bone Stock.
- 7.4 Liter SFI (454) Cubic Inch Vortec Gas Engine
- HD Electronically-Controlled 4-Speed Automatic Overdrive Transmission.
- Speed Sensitive Power Steering
- HD 600 CCA 12-Volt Battery
- 100 Amp Alternator
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Heavy Duty Auxiliary Transmission Cooling System
- Borg Warner 4401 Transfer Case
- Full-Floating Rear Axle
- Shift On The Fly Four Wheel Drive With With 2-High-4-High And 4-Low Gears
- Front Independent Suspension With Torsion Bars
- Rear Leaf Spring Suspension
- Locking Differential Rear Axle
- 2 Stage Multi-Leaf Rear Suspension
- 1.18″ Front Stabilizer Bar
- Skid Plates
- Power Front Disc/Rear Drum Brakes
- 4.10 Rear Axle Ratio
- 168.5″ Wheelbase
- Single Rear Wheels
- 9200# GVWR
- (4500 Front/6084 Rear), Springs
- (4500 Front/6084 Rear) Axles
- 34 Gallon Fuel Tank.
Price: $15,999 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on January 27, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: nw-trucks503
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon, United States